Ipod Shuffle!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
i want one soooo bad. it so totally owns that you don't need Itunes in order to play stuff on it. it's like a normal flash drive!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    spcmsspcms Posts: 407member
    Quote:

Originally posted by |\\/|4Ri0

i want one soooo bad. it so totally owns that you don't need Itunes in order to play stuff on it. it's like a normal flash drive!!

Excellent! And they are giving away free ones from time to time! Just keep an eye on this board!

• Reply 2 of 3
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    Quote:

Originally posted by SpcMs

Excellent! And they are giving away free ones from time to time! Just keep an eye on this board!

Somebody should make up a song "Do the iPod shuf-fle".
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by |\\/|4Ri0

"owns": could you please elaborate on the meaning of the verb in this sentence here?

And please notice that it is not true that you do no need iTunes with the Shuffle. It's an iPod and a flash drive, but it will not automagically pick up tunes that you transfer on its flash drive. Of course it's possible to transfer tunes to iPods by using some 3rd party software you'll find up on MacUpdate or VersionTracker.