How long will China be on holiday?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Just curious. My Mac shipped from China but has not moved from the FedX ramp there because of holiday. How many more days are they on holiday?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Common Man

Just curious. My Mac shipped from China but has not moved from the FedX ramp there because of holiday. How many more days are they on holiday?

try calling fedex directly, a lot of times they just don't update the webpage.

1800 go fedex
  • Reply 2 of 10
    i reckon: the whole past week was a holiday, but major businesses would start moving again today...
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Thanks for the info. I got excited when it shipped,but that was almost a week ago! Anyway, I know Spring Festival is a huge deal in China so I will be patient.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Common Man

Thanks for the info. I got excited when it shipped,but that was almost a week ago! Anyway, I know Spring Festival is a huge deal in China so I will be patient.

hmmm, I think its something other than the holiday. Mine shipped on thursday or Friday and its getting here today..
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Ill give it a day and then call.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    out of curiosity; what kind is it?
  • Reply 7 of 10
    Chinese New Year!

One whole week of celebrations. No businesses are open. Everyone cleans out their homes and buys new stuff...
  • Reply 8 of 10
    a mini , gene
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Whew, looks like I got my PB just in time.