biggest hoax ever. salvation included.

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
folks,

are you really that ignorant? [bla bla]

don't be dissapointed if there is no g5, no iwalk, no iwarp, no iwhatever next week.

[bla bla]

don't worry. there will be stuff you like next week. did i just say wicked fast g4? forget sgi?

just don't expect miracles.

it's so funny watching you going crazy though

MODS: lock this thread, my other personality just went nuts..

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Strangelove ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    [quote]Originally posted by Strangelove:

<strong>folks,

are you really that ignorant? is apple your religion? steve jobs your personal hero?

apple is a company, the coolest ever, yes, and i like steve jobs a lot, but face it: the world's not as good as many of you think and steve's not the savior, so let me put it clearly:

don't be dissapointed if there is no g5, no iwalk, no iwarp, no iwhatever next week.

apple called the ipod a breakthrough device, and yes, it's a really beautiful and cool toy. get one and listen to some nice music (air, pink floyd, beck, bob dylan, serge gainsbourg, you get the idea). get a girlfriend, go out, see the world. the ipod is cool and so are all the machines next week. flat-panel imacs! great! i mean it! look at the titanium. the most beautiful computer ever. looks like it's made by mies van der rohe, a great architect. that's why we use computers made by apple, after all. or maybe that's just me.

don't worry. there will be stuff you like next week. did i just say wicked fast g4? forget sgi?

just don't expect miracles.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Let's see...eternal life or digital device with 3 year life.

Nope. I think Salvation is 'bigger', at least by my standards.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    The problem with eternal life is that ya gotta die first.

Go figure.