The future of apple looks a little bit better

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
The future of apple looks a little bit better as my wife is preganant with our first child. (20th sept)

How long is it before I can but him/her a mac and get away with it with the wife do you think ?

j.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,425member
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnrp

The future of apple looks a little bit better as my wife is preganant with our first child. (20th sept)

How long is it before I can but him/her a mac and get away with it with the wife do you think ?

j.

About 3 if you have a daughter 3.5 if you have a son likely. A Mac mini with wireless Keyboard/Mouse would be perfect.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Now that's geekery at it's finest. Kinda like looking at your hospice Uncle and getting all excited about inheriting his PowerBook...

• Reply 3 of 3
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnrp

j.

my birthday is 20th september..!!!

let me know when it happens (the birth) and i'll give you some hints as to character traits to expect ... the whole virgo-libra cusp thing is interesting, to say the least

virgos love macs 8) start them out at 1 year old, make sure you get lcd not crt to appease the wife if she's worried about radiation and stuff