Beta testers Still needed

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I am the VP of a new company that is beta testing a product that will make the lives of IT directors in schools more livable. We are searching for product beta testers.

For testing, we will give you 5 free licenses of the software to use for yourself or we will donate them to the school of your choice.

If you would be interested please go to Core Pro Inc and read about the product, then point your browser to Beta Tester Registration and register there. You will recieve a welcome letter with your username and passsord that will give you access to the download location.

Thank you in advance.

Jake Carey

VP of Sales and Marketing

Core Pro Inc.

Those links again

Core Pro Inc

Beta Tester Registration

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    fahlmanfahlman Posts: 740member
    Just use NetBoot.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Netboot is a good solution but it is a different product. The IronGate is a local solution that removes all human error. There is no configuration and it resets the computer as quickly as the computer can reboot.

Would you interested in beta testing for us? Please go to www.coreproinc.com/betapro.htm and register.

Thanks for the comments.

Jake
  • Reply 3 of 7
    fahlmanfahlman Posts: 740member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jakecarey

Please go to www.coreproinc.com/betapro.htm and register.

• Reply 4 of 7
    zenatekzenatek Posts: 203member
    You need a better looking website, its not very good looking.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    I appologize that you do not like the look of the website but when you are a very small company with very little money you do the best with what you have.

Right now our servers are being upgraded so our site will be down for a little while

Jake
  • Reply 6 of 7
    jwink3101jwink3101 Posts: 739member
    i will try to give it a test. Email me at Justin (the at sign) winokur.us (no spaces) or PM me
  • Reply 7 of 7
    The website and beta registration pages are back online. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you

Jake Carey