belkin camera link work with 40gb photo ipod?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
will the belkin camera link transfer pix to the photo ipod with the upgraded firmware v1.1? has anybody try it yet?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Yes, works a treat and I can "see" images immediately on my Photo. (Before upgrade 1.1 I had to connect the Ipod to my computer first before I could view.)

However, see my posting on another thread at Ipod Updater 2005-03-23
  • Reply 2 of 6
    thanks, cant wait to receive it. btw, how can i delete photo's from ipod?
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by senecaripple

thanks, cant wait to receive it. btw, how can i delete photo's from ipod?

Like v1.0, importing images from a memory card creates a film "roll". After any successful import, there is a new menu under "Photos" called "Photo Import". Selecting "Photo Import" allows the user to select the roll immediately after importing it. This leads to an information summary screen that shows the date of the import, how many images are included and the total roll file size in MB.

However there are also two menus; "Browse" and "Delete". (From memory Browse only appeared after connecting to the computer in v1.0.)

Browse: gives a 5x5 thumbnail display with a highlight around the first image. The highlight is thumb-wheel controlled so can be moved to any image in the roll. Clicking Select makes that image full size and the thumb-wheel Previous and Next can be used to browse to and fro through other images at full size. Clicking Select when any image is full size produces an error message to the effect that images cannot be screened on a TV without first connecting the Ipod to a computer.

Delete: deletes the entire roll. As far as I can see, there is no option to delete individual images from the within the roll. \
  • Reply 4 of 6
    thanks for the answer. i guess i'm stuck with these duplicates and unwanted pix. guess i have to clean out my secure digital card or else i'll end up with triplicates the next time i connect my ipod to either the camera or my ibook.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:

However there are also two menus; "Browse" and "Delete". (From memory Browse only appeared after connecting to the computer in v1.0.)

Having just re-read this, there's a mistake. It should read, (From memory only Delete appeared after connecting to the computer in v1.0.)
  • Reply 6 of 6
    i down loaded the newer version v1.0.1. i'm just afraid to connect to my ibook. i'll wait when i have more pix. may start with a new sd card. thanks