Mac Repair shop in Twin Cities?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Does anyone know where a good place to get my ibook repaired, here in Saint Paul, MN?

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    kishankishan Posts: 732member
    There are two or three Apple stores in the Twin Cities Metro Area. Southdale Mall in Edina and in the Mall of America in Bloomington. Also you could try First Tech in Minneapolis.

Edit: Just out of curiosity, does the name "Millsdude" have anything to do with working for General Mills?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    millsdudemillsdude Posts: 135member
    None at all. it is from Mills College an all women's school in Oakland Ca., I went there as a co-ed for a Pre Med Post Bac program. I'll be in Med school in a few months!

I'm calling them now.

They said they wouldn't be able to see it for a few days. It's my sister's computer and she is a law student so I don't know if she can go that long w/o her computer.

Anyother ideas?

Thanks.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by millsdude View Post

None at all. it is from Mills College an all women's school in Oakland Ca., I went there as a co-ed for a Pre Med Post Bac program. I'll be in Med school in a few months!

I'm calling them now.

They said they wouldn't be able to see it for a few days. It's my sister's computer and she is a law student so I don't know if she can go that long w/o her computer.

Anyother ideas?

Thanks.

Try Xebrawerx. Service is comprehensive, honest, and customer friendly.

612-719-9632

www.xebrawerx.com
  • Reply 4 of 4
    I know a few of my past customers that have used CompuTechs+ for their repairs. Heard nothing but good things about them.

http://www.twincitiesct.com

(612) 296-6996