Adding and Subtracting... body parts

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Yes I noted the date, but I think they would have exposed it for a lie if that were the case by now. Also if you know anything about this site, you know they probably wouldn't play with an issue like this.

Zaphod for real

A very interesting pair of twin brothers have done some very unique modifications here utilizing parts of each others bodies.

Know anyone with some extreme mods? Have any of your own you care to share?

Nick

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

Yes I noted the date, but I think they would have exposed it for a lie if that were the case by now. Also if you know anything about this site, you know they probably wouldn't play with an issue like this.

right

Quote:

Know anyone with some extreme mods?

You mean other april fool's hoaxes or real ones?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by giant

right

You mean other april fool's hoaxes or real ones?

You can post real ones. I'm sorry I didn't know it was a joke. I'm not very familiar with body modification and have no tattoos, piercings or any of that sort of stuff myself. I just thought it looked very interesting to discuss. People always say they should be free to do whatever they want to themselves as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Body modification certainly takes that to heart.

Nick
  • Reply 3 of 3
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    I've heard of cases where people desire to be amputees. Some (in Europe) have even gone through with it and had a limb removed. These people usually feel like their body is just not right with all its limbs. Apparently it's a big relief to them when the person has the limb removed.

It's a big no-no all over the medical community, but there have been a couple doctors that have agreed to the procedures. If/when they're discovered, they get their license pulled. You know, goes against the "do no harm," thing.