Where can i buy the cheapest iPod

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
A friend of mine lives in the States.

He is a student. He could buy me an iPod.

I am interested in a 10gB or a 20 gb iPod.

Please give me some good (cheap) addresses, also links!

Thanx.

[ 02-26-2003: Message edited by: dschango ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    try ebay, though i just got the 10GB model and am quite happy to pay full price for it. Sound is amazing and being firewire it just transferred 300mb in less than a minute!

Still cant believe thats a 10GB HD in there
  • Reply 2 of 8
    a@rona@ron Posts: 201member
    [quote]Originally posted by dschango:

<strong>A friend of mine lives in the States.

He is a student. He could buy me an iPod.

I am interested in a 10gB or a 20 gb iPod.

Please give me some good (cheap) addresses, also links!

Thanx.

[ 02-26-2003: Message edited by: dschango ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Target is one place to get 10-20% off. If you know someone with a target credit card they get coupons for 10% off and then when you sign up for a credit card they give you 10% off your entire purchase. So there ya go 20% off if you use someone elses coupon Oh yeah or ebay.com or half.com.

A@ron
  • Reply 3 of 8
    ...or wait a few days to see what the new iPods are like. Who knows, we may (gasp) see a price drop.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Dell Home/Home Office is currently running a 15% off everything promo through Thurs, so theoretically you can get a 10GB for $339. They're Windows version iPods, but I think you can firmware change them to use with a Mac. I don't know what else is different between the versions.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    klinuxklinux Posts: 453member
    Dell SB/Home are always the cheapest place to get new iPods. Check <a href="http://techbargains.com"; target="_blank">http://techbargains.com</a>; daily for updates on their frequest sales. Smalldog and Apple are the places to go for cheaper but refurbished iPOds.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    know where i can get refurbished iPods?

haha is see that was posted right above this post so could i have a link?

[ 02-26-2003: Message edited by: ast3r3x ]</p>
  • Reply 8 of 8
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    wow thanks...when i get a computer i think i'm doing that...i mean refurbished is good as new...perhaps better cuz they checked it really well