I can't order Tiger

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I tried ordering tiger today, and every time I click "Check out" i get a "bad request" and can't go further. I don't want to order over the phone because I like making a (digital) paper trail through screenshots and emails of all my orders. Any ideas? Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Paranoid much? The phone is just as secure... (and probably gets entered into the same darn system on the far side)
  • Reply 2 of 4
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

Paranoid much? The phone is just as secure... (and probably gets entered into the same darn system on the far side)

no it's not for security, it's for uncle sam. i like having records of my transactions.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Credit card statement, emailed online reciept and a packing slip. What more do you get from doing it online? Screenshots??? Why not just record every phone call you make....?
  • Reply 4 of 4
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

Credit card statement, emailed online reciept and a packing slip. What more do you get from doing it online? Screenshots??? Why not just record every phone call you make....?

because i'm not setup to record my phone line. it's jsut easier to have screenshots and emails. if i need a date from something or an order number, it takes seconds to pull it up. if i had an audio file i would have to scrub through it all to find something in particular. i dunno, to each his own.... nevertheless, apple might wanna fix their server issue.