iMac G4

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Hello! Me again with my boring, old questions.

I'm kind of interested in acquiring a used iMac G4. I searched for them in eBay and whatnot... but I'm kind of against buying stuff like this in eBay. So I'm asking you guys (and gals) if you know any good place to look for used iMac G4's?

A 17", 1/1.25 Ghz would suffice. I don't need it for heavy apps or anything of that sort, just the regular web surfing and some music and/or chatting.

Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    o4blackwrxo4blackwrx Posts: 383member
    I've had great service with Small Dog and they have like 8 different iMac G4's available right now so you can take a look there and see if you like any of those. I have never used EBay either and won't for any of that stuff.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    cory bauercory bauer Posts: 1,286member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gene Clean

Hello! Me again with my boring, old questions.

I'm kind of interested in acquiring a used iMac G4. I searched for them in eBay and whatnot... but I'm kind of against buying stuff like this in eBay. So I'm asking you guys (and gals) if you know any good place to look for used iMac G4's?

My 15" 800 Mhz G4 iMac is up for grabs. Superdrive, 512 MB RAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, Apple Pro Speakers and D-Link Bluetooth Adapter. I was thinking $700. If you or anyone else is interested, give me a holla.