Mail 2 crashes

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
I installed Tiger last night and Mail is quitting out on me regularly.

I'm using my .mac account. I have a draft message that every time I try to delete, the app crashes. I finally went to webmail annd deleted it there. I just sent an email and Mail crashed. I try to move a folder on the sidebar, and it crashes.

Anyone else had problems, or ideas how I might sort it out?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    physguyphysguy Posts: 920member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jasonfj

I'm using my .mac account. I have a draft message that every time I try to delete, the app crashes. I finally went to webmail annd deleted it there. I just sent an email and Mail crashed. I try to move a folder on the sidebar, and it crashes.

I was having the same problem with a given draft. I deleted the draft and 'rebuilt' the draft and out mailboxes. Haven't had problems since. Don't know why this might have worked??

Scott
  • Reply 2 of 2
    jabohnjabohn Posts: 582member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jasonfj

Verify that you don't have any plugins installed for Mail that came over from Panther. They are installed in Library>Mail>Bundles.