OMG OMG Powerbook issues PLZ help...

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Well i was happy to get Powerbook today... I turned it on pluged it in outlet and it worked for a while until ONE it randonly started to reboot and ask me if i wanted to shut it down i said no but still did it anyways... TWO i tried to Plug ipod in and it was working for a while then next thing i know is it shut down and will not turn on anymore...

OMG i love this computer i got it TODAY 5/27 what is happening??!?! Bad hard drive maybye? I made sure it was charged all the way YES, then i took battery out and held down powerbutton for 5 sec like it says to do in Support manual... Then thats all i did it still won't work.... DAMN i am deprssed..

Any one know what is happening?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    the generalthe general Posts: 649member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BKKloppenborg

Well i was happy to get Powerbook today... I turned it on pluged it in outlet and it worked for a while until ONE it randonly started to reboot and ask me if i wanted to shut it down i said no but still did it anyways... TWO i tried to Plug ipod in and it was working for a while then next thing i know is it shut down and will not turn on anymore...

OMG i love this computer i got it TODAY 5/27 what is happening??!?! Bad hard drive maybye? I made sure it was charged all the way YES, then i took battery out and held down powerbutton for 5 sec like it says to do in Support manual... Then thats all i did it still won't work.... DAMN i am deprssed..

Any one know what is happening?

what color is the connection on the laptop to where the charger plugs in? orange? green? or nothing? orange means charging, green means its charged, if nothing, its not plugged in/connected at one of the ends, or the charger is bad.

also hit the button on the battery itself and see how many lights come up.