iCal - Determining Hours Displayed in Day View

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Hi there,

Even though I have determined the Day hours to be 8am to 6pm in the Preferences, and I have determined the number of hours to be shown on the screen to be 10 hours, I still have to scroll down to fit my daily hours in the view. In addition, the non-day hours (i.e. midnight to 8am, 6pm to midnight) are still being shown.

Is there any way of removing the non-day hours, and in effect the scrollbar so that on opening iCal, the correct hours as I have determined them are displayed?

Thanks in advance,

Nius.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    I sure haven't been able to. I expand the window and the window contents expand too. The scroll bar just gets longer. Brilliant.

--B
  • Reply 2 of 3
    niusnius Posts: 58member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bergz

I sure haven't been able to. I expand the window and the window contents expand too. The scroll bar just gets longer. Brilliant.

--B

Hey Bergz,

Thanks for replying. Perhaps the more people echoing that opinion, the better.

You might want to have a look at the following site that I found earlier:

http://www.macosxhints.com/article.p...31020173314746

It doesn't quite solve my problem - in fact, not only does this post address a slightly different problem, it even claims in the first two paragraphs that iCal does exactly what we want it to.

However, I still thought it might be of interest to you.

Regards,

Nius.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member

Definitely not perfect but will do for now. Thanks a bunch. It's just one of those things that gets on your nerves enough for you to try to fix it, get frustrated, and then eventually give up and live with it.

--B