NBA Finals!

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
so who's gonna follow game2 live ???? what are your predictions? do you even care?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    apoderapoder Posts: 49member
    Well game seven is around the corner...I'm putting my money on the Pistons, I'd hate to see the Spurs take it.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    danmacmandanmacman Posts: 773member
    Being from Michigan and having gone to two Pistons games this year (including the Pacers bomb threat game) for the first time in several years, I have more of an attachment to this year's team than last. IMO it comes down to two things, Sheed has to score 15-20, and Chauncey cannot turn the ball over. And for chrissakes somebody guard that bum Horry.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DanMacMan

Being from Michigan and having gone to two Pistons games this year (including the Pacers bomb threat game) for the first time in several years, I have more of an attachment to this year's team than last. IMO it comes down to two things, Sheed has to score 15-20, and Chauncey cannot turn the ball over. And for chrissakes somebody guard that bum Horry.

how awesome was that 'bum' Horry with the 3 point in the final seconds of game 5 IIRC. ...

full-on mash up this thursday night. it'll be friday 8am where i am... good thing i'm only working wednesdays.... bwah ha ha aah hah ha ha hahh h h
  • Reply 4 of 5
    apoderapoder Posts: 49member
    Horry completely pissed on the Pistons on game 5. I guess he still has it- remember the Laker days. As far as his three pointer goes it comes as no surprise.What really got me out of my seat was that nasty jam. He almost pulled a Vince Carter on Hamilton.

Anyway I hope he doesn't do any of that come game 7. This "bum" needs to be locked away.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Apoder

Horry completely pissed on the Pistons on game 5. I guess he still has it- remember the Laker days. As far as his three pointer goes it comes as no surprise.What really got me out of my seat was that nasty jam. He almost pulled a Vince Carter on Hamilton.

Anyway I hope he doesn't do any of that come game 7. This "bum" needs to be locked away.

yeah that dunk with his arm way outstretched, and got fouled for it, was pretty no drive to lay-up, f8cking drive, elevate, dunk.