RealOne v. iTunes

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Anyone see "My Library" view in RealOne?

Total iTunes rip-off (thank God).

I'm glad someone in the PC world finally made the id3 tag editing as simple as it is in iTunes.

It's not as fast as iTunes and it's from Real, which sucks, but it's better for editing id3 tags than most other PC apps.

Perhaps Apple should sue?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Any word on a X version? I need realplayer BAD. Actually the only thing from I miss now that i´m 100% X´ed
  • Reply 2 of 5
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I don't know, RealPlayer sucks. But unfortunately all my SouthPark episodes (except for this newest season) are in Real format so I need Real for X before I can watch them on the lab Mac.

Hurry up you shitty software company.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    [quote]Originally posted by groverat:

<strong>I don't know, RealPlayer sucks. But unfortunately all my SouthPark episodes (except for this newest season) are in Real format so I need Real for X before I can watch them on the lab Mac.

Hurry up you shitty software company.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Futurama is my problem.

And our national broacasting company. I have told the person responsible for the live streams that RP sucks and QT rocks (hmm can´t really say it do but you know...) and I always get the "Thanks for the input. We´ll look at it"

BTW anyone saw futurama today? And copied to a cd, enveloped it and willing to send it to me . I´ll trade you a nice post card from Sh!tt... I mean sunny Copenhagen. (Damn where IS that begging head when you need it)

PPS: GRAEMLINS??
  • Reply 4 of 5
    sinewavesinewave Posts: 1,074member
    [quote]Originally posted by groverat:

<strong>I don't know, RealPlayer sucks. But unfortunately all my SouthPark episodes (except for this newest season) are in Real format so I need Real for X before I can watch them on the lab Mac.

Hurry up you shitty software company.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Even though you probably hate me by now .. where are you getting the most recent SP shows?
  • Reply 5 of 5
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    On Morpheus.

Using RealOne more now and I'm quite sure it's a huge iTunes rip-off, which is a good thing from my perspective (on Windows w/out iTunes). You can do the browsing by artist, album, etc. It's got internet radio.

It's surprisingly stable and undemanding for a Real product.

It still sucks, though, by association with the company that makes it.