Video in a Podcast

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
One thing that I have not seen mentioned is that iTunes 4.9 can play Video Podcasts, if that is the right word. Try the podcast "Rocketboon". The video gets displayed in the bottm left corner where album artwork gets displayed. There is a "zoom" button to display the video full screen.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ginopiazza49

One thing that I have not seen mentioned is that iTunes 4.9 can play Video Podcasts, if that is the right word. Try the podcast "Rocketboon". The video gets displayed in the bottm left corner where album artwork gets displayed. There is a "zoom" button to display the video full screen.

Interesting... Video podcast content is better suited for playback on iPods and other mobile devices than mainstream content like movies and TV. Perhaps video Podcasts will be the first content for iPod A/V?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    winkwink Posts: 20member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Xool

Interesting... Video podcast content is better suited for playback on iPods and other mobile devices than mainstream content like movies and TV. Perhaps video Podcasts will be the first content for iPod A/V?

that would, indeed, make sense.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    snipesnipe Posts: 97member
    searched iTunes music store under podcasts "rocketboon" could not get a hit. where can I find it please?
  • Reply 4 of 4
    fieldyfieldy Posts: 31member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ginopiazza49

Heh, that was pretty cool. Think I'll keep subscribed to that podcast as it made me chuckle.

Reminded me of a video version of PopBitch

[Edit: Looked at some more of them and they are nothing like a video version of PopBitch - must have only been the Tom Cruise one. Still quite enjoy it though.]