Keychain Scripting fix?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
While we're on the subject of AppleScript updates, is there any word on a Keychain Scripting fix? Currently, you have to jump through hoops to get Keychain Scripting to work in Tiger...if you can get it to work at all (I haven't had any success getting it to work personally). In the interim, I've had to resort to opening an alias to a network volume rather than using the "mount volume" scripting addition so that I can mount the volume with a secure password, i.e. without hard-coding the password in plain text within the script itself.

[EDIT] Sorry. I meant to post this in response to the July 5 report on OS X 10.4.2.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    lundylundy Posts: 4,466member
    Quote:

Originally posted by TheBum

While we're on the subject of AppleScript updates, is there any word on a Keychain Scripting fix? Currently, you have to jump through hoops to get Keychain Scripting to work in Tiger...if you can get it to work at all (I haven't had any success getting it to work personally). In the interim, I've had to resort to opening an alias to a network volume rather than using the "mount volume" scripting addition so that I can mount the volume with a secure password, i.e. without hard-coding the password in plain text within the script itself.

[EDIT] Sorry. I meant to post this in response to the July 5 report on OS X 10.4.2.

What Keychain Scripting code would you like to try out?