who missed me??!!

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Hey guys,

I've been away longer than I realized, posting mostly over at the other place when I felt like posting at all. I was reading some comments by Crazy (ball-squeezin')Chester and thought that I'd scoot back over to catch up with everyone here IF any of you old-timers are left. I spent last year renovating my website, drewprops.com - check it out if you're suffering from extreme, crippling boredom.

your pal,

drew

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Mmmm....like ripe plums and fine Italian leather........
  • Reply 2 of 9
    hardeeharharhardeeharhar Posts: 4,841member
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazychester

Mmmm....like ripe plums and fine Italian leather........

Dude(tte), you eat leather?
  • Reply 3 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by hardeeharhar

Dude(tte), you eat leather?

I can only say what I feel.

Let's see.....ooh, spandex tamarillos.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    omegaomega Posts: 427member
    Sorry, but I have no idea who you are.

• Reply 5 of 9
    Kiwi fruit!
  • Reply 6 of 9
    mimacmimac Posts: 872member
    Hey drew, you magnificent bastard, welcome back!

Been living in the real world? recently?
  • Reply 7 of 9
    BTW I found your Sky Rat. Well, I didn't actually find it, but I know it's a racing pigeon belonging to a member of the Greater Atlanta Racing Pigeon Club. 'AU' being the letters that identify it as a sky rat registered with the American Racing Pigeon Union and 'GA' representing the pigeon club the band is registered to. Unfortunately, as you only photographed one of the band numbers, there is insufficient information to identify which GARPC member the bird belongs to.

It took about 10 minutes to uncover these facts. OTOH, it took me about an hour to remember when and where the hell I'd read about it in the first place and to track the story down again.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    No wonder CC is a celebrity around here.... I never even knew there were nicknames for the old fiddly bits.... and delivered with such gusto too! She has you guys wrapped around her little finger... MUST be painful!!!!!

Thanks for the info on the "Sky Rat" CC. I actually called the store back on Monday and asked them to let me know if he was still there... I was going to go back with a cat carrier and bring him home to take care of him. Alas, he'd flown the coop - hope he raced his little butt back home safely.

Hey MiMac, I signed on for a multi-year cruise of the "Real World" last year and am just waiting to see how long I can stand it before I go running away again---~
  • Reply 9 of 9
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    I like the yellow background color. The web need more non-white, non-gray websites.