Apple updates iPhoto to version 5.0.3

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Apple this afternoon released iPhoto 5.0.3 update via the software mechanism accessible under the Mac OS X Apple menu. According to the release notes, the 41MB update addresses issues with Tiger compatibility, Book and Print ordering, and Smart Albums. The update requires Mac OS X 10.3.4 through 10.3.9, or 10.4.2 or later.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Does anyone know if this fixes the enhancing bug??? Im tired oof hearing people complain.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    ct77ct77 Posts: 49member
    In limited testing on my dog slow 500 MHz G3 -- yes -- the problem with iPhoto adding a color cast when edits are performed looks to be eliminated.

Sweet mercy, this is a good thing. Now, please excuse me. I need to change my pants.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    trans9btrans9b Posts: 97member
    the 10.4.2 update fixed the 'brightening when saving changes' bug in iPhoto for me, i can't tell any differences in the new iPhoto version, but hopefully if the OSX update didn't fix that annoying problem for everyone, this will.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    whoa weighing in at 41mb, this should fix a few things. not that i've noticed any problems since playing with iPhoto 5.0.2
  • Reply 5 of 5
    jabohnjabohn Posts: 582member
    I can confirm it fixes the color shift bug, but I've also had it crash a couple of times or sometimes I get interface glitches when a photo is open and I switch from another program to iPhoto.