Do you podcast?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
With the popularity of the format thanks to iTunes 4.9, are there any of you here at Appleinsider who podcast?

If not, do you plan to?

Just curious to see where things are trending.

GTSC

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    i will be in the fall.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    I would think one should Blog before one starts to Podcast. If you can't whip up some text each day, what makes you think you have the discipline to produce regular audio content.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Xool

I would think one should Blog before one starts to Podcast. If you can't whip up some text each day, what makes you think you have the discipline to produce regular audio content.

if that was directed at me, i'll actually be doing the podcast with local MUG members. most of them blog way more than i do. if it wasn't directed at me, just ignore this.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    ishawnishawn Posts: 364member
    I got into blogging about a year ago. I figured I should jump on the pocasting wagon since I've always had a fascination for a radio show, and this would be as close as it gets. Since I have no rights to acutally play music on my podcast (Anyone know how I can do this?) I have created a podcast for getting your foot into the door with jazz. I plan on a weekly show, first introductory show was recorded last week, and in a few days I plan on having my real and second one.

If interested:

http://www.shawnstrickland.net/podcast.xml (AAC podcast)

http://www.shawnstrickland.net/epodcast.xml (iTunes Enhanced Podcast - because it looks just so dang cool)
  • Reply 6 of 8
    iposteriposter Posts: 1,560member

That's awesome! And so true....
  • Reply 7 of 8
    i podcast... however, theres only a select few decent podcasts.... like phone taps... from z100... thats about it... i tried finding others.. but other podcasts are boring and such... what about 101.5, jersey guys? i mean.. they're half decent....
  • Reply 8 of 8
    dhagan4755dhagan4755 Posts: 2,152member
    Quote:

Originally posted by iPoster

That's awesome! And so true....

I am all for free speech, but not everyone should be allowed to blog.