Profile editor

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I used to use AIM on my PC and now that I have a mac I want to use iChat. However I noticed that using iChat has cleared my profile which isn't a problem. But the window where I can create one doesn't offer all the options AIM used to, like adding links, and different fonts and colors of text. How can I add a profile with links in it with iChat?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:

Originally posted by john.outwater

I used to use AIM on my PC and now that I have a mac I want to use iChat. However I noticed that using iChat has cleared my profile which isn't a problem. But the window where I can create one doesn't offer all the options AIM used to, like adding links, and different fonts and colors of text. How can I add a profile with links in it with iChat?

Have you considered using AIM for MacOS X?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Me

Have you considered using AIM for MacOS X?

Yes I have, I just like the way iChat looks, and the fact that I don't have to download more programs to strip ads from it.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    I know i am not really helping with your question but what about AdiumX. Its free and no adds. I do not know what its profile options are but you should at least give it a try.