Mr. Ballmer is Irritated.

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Does Political Insider irritate you? You ain't seen nuthin' yet!

Flying chairs! Can you imagine? Flying chairs!

V/R,

Aries 1B

Comments

• Reply 1 of 26
    Man, he's ugly.
  • Reply 2 of 26
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    He needs to take some lessons from Bob Knight, you only toss chairs when you ARE on naional TV, we all want the video!
  • Reply 3 of 26
    aries 1baries 1b Posts: 1,009member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gene Clean

Man, he's ugly.

The Tongue! Gene Simmons!

Shout it! Shout it out loud!

I'm gonna F---ing kill Google!

(Apologies to KISS)

V/R,

Aries 1B
  • Reply 4 of 26
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    The cyber monkey dance video is amazing.

It's seems that he was under crack

Comparing to Bill Gates, he is a joke.
  • Reply 5 of 26
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Powerdoc,

I beleive the expression is "on crack". 'Under Crack' conjures vague images of smothering...
  • Reply 6 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Matsu

Powerdoc,

I beleive the expression is "on crack". 'Under Crack' conjures vague images of smothering...

My bad, you are right Matsu, thanks for your teaching.
  • Reply 7 of 26
    After reading this quote:

Quote:

In an interview with BusinessWeek, back in October 2004, Apple CEO Steve Jobs basically explained what's happening at Microsoft: "How are monopolies lost? One day, the monopoly expires for whatever reason. But by then the best product people have left, or they're no longer listened to... Who usually ends up running the show? The sales guy... And so the company goes through this tumultuous time, and it either survives or it doesn't... Look at Microsoft -- who's running Microsoft? Right, the sales guy. Case closed."

And watching this video:

http://www.ntk.net/media/dancemonkeyboy.mpg

It all makes sense. I've reached Zen.
  • Reply 8 of 26
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    People. You don´t need to have Ballmer.

He actually came across as an nice guy in "Triumph of the nerds". AT least he has the honesty to say they (him and Gates) was lucky to be at the right place at the right time. Never expect that from Jobs.
  • Reply 9 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

People. You don´t need to have Ballmer.

He actually came across as an nice guy in "Triumph of the nerds". AT least he has the honesty to say they (him and Gates) was lucky to be at the right place at the right time. Never expect that from Jobs.

I don't want to be silly, but SJ is a true visionnaire. I would hate to boss with such a man, but he is a genius.

Gates is a genius in busisness, Ballmer is the sale guys, able to do whatever stupidity in order to sales things, Steve jobs is the man, of the Mac, I mac and I pod.

Case closed
  • Reply 10 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

I don't want to be silly, but SJ is a true visionnaire. I would hate to boss with such a man, but he is a genius.

Gates is a genius in busisness, Ballmer is the sale guys, able to do whatever stupidity in order to sales things, Steve jobs is the man, of the Mac, I mac and I pod.

Case closed

I have never been inspired by people like Ballmer. He's too used car salesish.
  • Reply 11 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by ThinkingDifferent

I have never been inspired by people like Ballmer. He's too used car salesish.

You are right this way to sell is not very good, at least to my eyes.
  • Reply 12 of 26
    When asked to explain S.B. in a college essay, and I really didn't know what his job is... I explained that he's the person Microsoft pays to scare small children. I got an A just because it made the professor laugh.
  • Reply 13 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

When asked to explain S.B. in a college essay, and I really didn't know what his job is... I explained that he's the person Microsoft pays to scare small children. I got an A just because it made the professor laugh.

• Reply 14 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by ThinkingDifferent

After reading this quote:

And watching this video:

http://www.ntk.net/media/dancemonkeyboy.mpg

It all makes sense. I've reached Zen.

I have seen that video a dozen times, but when I watched it this time I heard him say "COME ON! GIVE IT UP FOR ME!"

Does anyone know what event he spoke at after he finished dancing?
  • Reply 15 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by troberts

I have seen that video a dozen times, but when I watched it this time I heard him say "COME ON! GIVE IT UP FOR ME!"

Does anyone know what event he spoke at after he finished dancing?

At the very end of the video he states "I love working for this company". This gave me the impression that he was giving a pep talk to MS employees.
  • Reply 16 of 26
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Or perhaps to developers?
  • Reply 17 of 26
    cou;dnt have been developers, or he would have chanted devlopers, developers, developers
  • Reply 18 of 26
    dmzdmz Posts: 5,775member
    The real question is: Ballmer than what?
  • Reply 19 of 26
    ahh...give him a break...he obviously doesn't get enough sex at home.

not to mention he has to sell a crappy product...for a crappy company...
  • Reply 20 of 26
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    This video has been beaten into the ground already, but since we're pointing stuff out, the fat fuck gets winded really easily, and doesn't seem to recover.

Also, see where he's running across the stage, hurts his foot, and then skips around in a circle until he recovers the full strength of his girlish squeals.

--B