Do We AppleInsiders Just Whine All The Time?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
(replace Whine with Whinge for Australian readers)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 17
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    You forgot "Yes, and it's damned annoying."
  • Reply 2 of 17
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    how about i'm here for the comradery

share interest and adoration for apple and SJ

get hints, elevate my spirit

isn't this apple thing a religion, and isn't it then tax detuctible???
  • Reply 3 of 17
    regreg Posts: 832member
    I haven't seen a whine in a long time.

reg
  • Reply 4 of 17
    pyrixpyrix Posts: 264member
    I've just got nothing better to do. It sad isnt it?
  • Reply 5 of 17
    there, there, like 5 people responded, it's cheaper than therapy and/or medication, or, for someone like me, a nice supplement to it
  • Reply 6 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

You forgot "Yes, and it's damned annoying."

Stop Whining
  • Reply 7 of 17
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    It's so incredibly accurate to say that we, as humans, love to complain. I see it every day. No matter what bad is going on in your life, I'm at least going to tell you what's bad in mine and PROBABLY try to hint that my life is worse.

Here, there are a good number of people that only post to complain for one reason or another. They complain about Bush, about Republicans, about Christians, about the latest Mac product and how it doesn't have a good enough video card, about how whatever new iPod model isn't ____ enough.

It does get quite annoying to sift through.
  • Reply 8 of 17
    Well, since the hardware does sort of suck at the moment, some of it seems more or less justified. Now, if the intel switch goes well though, we'll have no reason to complain.
  • Reply 9 of 17
    Originally posted by mynamehere

now, if the intel switch goes well though, we'll have no reason to complain.

heh... just you wait
  • Reply 10 of 17
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Steve Jobs could unveil world peace, immortality, and free endless clean power, and SOMEONE here would find a reason to bitch.
  • Reply 11 of 17
    Quote:

Steve Jobs could unveil world peace, immortality, and free endless clean power, and SOMEONE here would find a reason to bitch.

yes, they're clearly underfeatured and overpriced.
  • Reply 12 of 17
    Good, another poll... make them stop.

Nick
  • Reply 13 of 17
    Quote:

With noone dying, Earth'll be a pretty crowded place to live. Until Steve gives us space travel & teraforming tools to live on other planets, I just wont stand for it!
  • Reply 14 of 17
    pyrixpyrix Posts: 264member
    You mean the dictatorial bastard wont even let us die now, let along badmouth his company???
  • Reply 15 of 17
    yeah. what's the use of immortality and free clean energy if the macs aren't going to be updated once every day, or use amd, and also will they have 7800gtx 512mb video as standard? the energy may be free but will the macs be free too...?
  • Reply 16 of 17
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    The only thing that annoys me about this and all Mac forums is the level of apologism and "it's better this way because Apple says it is" philosophy.
  • Reply 17 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

The only thing that annoys me about this and all Mac forums is the level of apologism and "it's better this way because Apple says it is" philosophy.

I concur wholeheartedly