Anyone know of any Apple specials?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Hey all. So, in about a month, I'm finally going to be buying my first Apple system - a Powerbook. However, recently my wife has been talking about getting her a new laptop as well. So, do any of you know if Apple has any discounts available to common folk for buying more than one computer at a time?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    If either of you are a college student you get a free iPod mini with your purchase.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Nope, non-college unfortunately. I do have enough friends still in college that it is tempting to get them to buy a system for me. But, I feel like not trying to play the dark game of not-really-ok discounts for once. That may seem contrary to my first post, but I would like to know about legitimate discounts, if there are any.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    pbg4 dudepbg4 dude Posts: 1,611member
    Check the refurbished section on Apple's website when you are ready to buy. For example right now 1.67GHz 15" PowerBooks are $1999 (64MB graphics) instead of the normal 2299. A 1.5GHz 15" PowerBook is 1799.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    reidreid Posts: 190member
    Dealmac is always a great place to find discounts, coupons, and sale prices for just about anything Mac-related. (Not affiliated, just a happy user.)