SixtyForce 0.6.0.

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Anyone have a copy of this? I have been trying to get it for 3 days now and it seems like their site is down indefinitely

If anyone has it or an older copy please send it to me. I would greatly appreciate it

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    The latest I have is Sixtyforce 0.5.6b1
  • Reply 2 of 9
    g4dudeg4dude Posts: 1,016member
    emulation.net says this new version was just released, WEIRD!
  • Reply 3 of 9
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    alright, I've got it. If anyone wants it just post your e-mail and its all yours
  • Reply 4 of 9
    [quote]Originally posted by applenut:

<strong>alright, I've got it. If anyone wants it just post your e-mail and its all yours </strong><hr></blockquote>

[email protected] [email protected]

either one is fine
  • Reply 5 of 9
    cooopcooop Posts: 390member
    I'll take it to:

[email protected]

What roms do you guys have anyway?
  • Reply 6 of 9
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    alright, sent both.

I haven't gotten one rom to be playable on my G4/400 even with sound off. anyone have better results. even when I get a game sort of working it is unbearably slow (10 or less fps) and tons of graphic errors

I was realy hoping this would be playable. Anyone know what hardware is required to have 30fps performance?

ROMs I have are:

All Star baseball 2K

CruisinWorld

Jeopardy

Mario 64

Fifa 99

Gretzky 98

Nagano Winter Olympics 98

Nagano Olympic Hockey 98

NBA Live 99

NHL Breakway

Wheel of Fortune

Nascar 99

Pilot Wings

World Cup 98
  • Reply 7 of 9
    I don't see any improvements over the previous version regarding speed or graphics. Only thing I have noticed so far is that Mario Kart now sort of works, it used to choke the previous version on the startup screen.

Nevertheless is it is really cool emulation work, I am glad to see its developer back at work on it.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Hey applenut, thanks a lot! Mario 64 works great for me. Could I get NBA live 88 please?
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Sixtyforce developer's website back online now:

<a href="http://www.sixtyforce.com/"; target="_blank">http://www.sixtyforce.com/</a>;