a playlist that shows recently rated songs?

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
hey all,

i want to make a playlist that will show me the songs that i have most recently rated.

i find that i've got music from a long time ago that i've forgotten about, and then i might give it a four/five star rating, but it will then still get lost in one of my various 'Best of' Smart Playlists.

So this way i would have a Smart Playlist that would show me my most recently rated (which i would limit to 4 stars and greater)

if you can help that'd be great.

Thank you

PS. i didn't put this in iTunes+iPod forum as it more about me seeking help than general chatter on iTunes, etc

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:

Originally posted by spiers69

hey all,

i want to make a playlist that will show me the songs that i have most recently rated.

i find that i've got music from a long time ago that i've forgotten about, and then i might give it a four/five star rating, but it will then still get lost in one of my various 'Best of' Smart Playlists.

So this way i would have a Smart Playlist that would show me my most recently rated (which i would limit to 4 stars and greater)

if you can help that'd be great.

Thank you

PS. i didn't put this in iTunes+iPod forum as it more about me seeking help than general chatter on iTunes, etc

This is what i'd do:

Create a smart playlist and set up two rules.

1. song listend within the last two weeks

2. rated 4 stars and beyond

Therefor you get the rated songs within the last two weeks.

No solution, but perhaps a work-a-round.

cheers