Bigger Hard Drive

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
just throwing out a possibility. There was talk before the Oct. 12 accouncement of a 80gb and 40gb. It seems that since video is now a possibllity that there would be a 80gb released eventually, not that the 60gb isn't huge enough. any thoughts?? and how long?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by superman4388

just throwing out a possibility. There was talk before the Oct. 12 accouncement of a 80gb and 40gb. It seems that since video is now a possibllity that there would be a 80gb released eventually, not that the 60gb isn't huge enough. any thoughts?? and how long?

I'd say it is a given that we will see an 80Gb for the same price as the current 60Gb at some point. Definitely will not be this year though. I'm looking forward to getting a 60Gb in black when they arrive at my work soon, that gives me plenty of room to grow since my tunes currently amount to 30GB.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    I also heard talkes of perhaps a 6,8, or 10 GB iPod nano...maybe that will happen sometime in early 06.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by faxmachine11658

I also heard talkes of perhaps a 6,8, or 10 GB iPod nano...maybe that will happen sometime in early 06.

I'm holding out for the 40Gb nano. 2 years away hopefully?!