.mac and movies question

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Does anyone know how to allow people to view multiple movies off my .mac account? I went on vacation and dumped 12 .avi movies in my "movies" folder on my .mac account. I want to set up the webpage so that it shows all 12 or the names and people can just pick one at a time to watch them.

Any hints how to do this?

thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Go to mac.com, then homepage. Choose the type of page you'd like to show. If you want them to be able to download the movies and watch, it's a simple filesharing page. If you want them to watch the movies (avi in quicktime is hit or miss), I think you will have to have a separate page for each film because .mac gives each movie a corny border around it...

Hope this helps.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    dage007dage007 Posts: 320member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ricksbrain

Go to mac.com, then homepage. Choose the type of page you'd like to show. If you want them to be able to download the movies and watch, it's a simple filesharing page. If you want them to watch the movies (avi in quicktime is hit or miss), I think you will have to have a separate page for each film because .mac gives each movie a corny border around it...

Hope this helps.

I had to basically take all 19 videos and put them in imovie and transform it into one big *** movie. It then sent it to homepage. Unfortunately I wanted them to have each one individual but like you said, I would of had to have had 19 different pages. No way to put all 19 movies on one page to select only the ones you want.

well somewhat works now..
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Cool, I guess. I've wanted multipl;e movies on one page, too-- somewhere down the road, maybe
  • Reply 4 of 4
    dage007dage007 Posts: 320member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ricksbrain

Cool, I guess. I've wanted multipl;e movies on one page, too-- somewhere down the road, maybe

never know...

maybe next week when then new iphoto gets anounced..