in Feedback edited January 2014

Get new ad sponsors.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Moving to Feedback.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Kasper deals with the ads. Sometimes our ad distributors sneak in some ads like these, he'll take care of it.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    ah, come on. we appleinsiders are smart enough to be able to deal with these ads right? i like all the AdCouncil ones. i feel like i am helping society just by reading them. and having fun at the same time at appleinsider.com
  • Reply 4 of 8
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    I've been digging the "True" ads with the lovely young ladies. Who says tech geeks can't have fun?

"It's nice to be naughty."
  • Reply 5 of 8
    keotkeot Posts: 116member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

ah, come on. we appleinsiders are smart enough to be able to deal with these ads right? i like all the AdCouncil ones. i feel like i am helping society just by reading them. and having fun at the same time at appleinsider.com

Pfft. Why am I being subjected to American properganda . At least the adverts have switched back to the nicer sky.com British ones.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    The funny thing, is that I had the french version of this ad.

BTW I never clicked on this stupid windows : I am a mac user
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Maybe they're just cleverly-disguised ads for Apple...

"An error has occured inside your computer. Similarly, an error occured inside your brain when you purchased Windows."

Off Topic: When you scan a WinPC with a virus scanner, why doesn't it return the virus commonly known as Windows?
  • Reply 8 of 8
    josa92josa92 Posts: 193member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mynamehere View Post

Maybe they're just cleverly-disguised ads for Apple...

"An error has occured inside your computer. Similarly, an error occured inside your brain when you purchased Windows."

Off Topic: When you scan a WinPC with a virus scanner, why doesn't it return the virus commonly known as Windows?