Ipod hollogram?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Think with possibly all future ipods with video it could be possible and worth while...

Well one of the big issues with the ipod is screen size, my grandmother and my dad both would like one (now there's a surprise) but they are both put off by the screen size.

Now i'm not talking about a hollogram like in the movies but more like a HUD. A larger glass/plexiglass/acrylic... display at 45 degrees roughly could project the screen image onto it, this has already been tested on televisions as i saw one in Harrods, i was also surprised by the picture quality (very good).

If a fold-out design was encorperated then it would allow you to view the screen as normal and in a larger format horizontally. A few modifications would be needed to the screen but apart from that nothing too complicaed for Apple.

The folding design as i said would allow the screen to tuck away nicely without problems.

What ya think?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    or something more HMD than HUD, like the apparent 105inch screen of EyeBud

• Reply 2 of 6
    yeah i thought about that but...how about both? The problem with eybud is if you wear glasses (depending on what kind though)
  • Reply 3 of 6
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    nobody wants to walk around with iGeek hardware like that.

Wires and all!

not yet at least.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by TednDi

nobody wants to walk around with iGeek hardware like that.

Wires and all!

not yet at least.

good point they should have made them wireless for that price, after all bose made a paire of wireless headphones
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Audio takes a lot less power than a screen, as I recall... might be a battery issue.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    How about these... compare price and viewing area. Like these better.

COMPANY WEBSITE

Sincerely

Cade