Lawsuit Affecting Share Price, Good Time to Buy

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Stock is a down a few bucks (likely because of this pending lawsuit agains't Apple for the iPod) because apparently listening to music too loud is bad for your ears (Hmmm, like we never heard that before). And that Apple failed to warn consumers of this.

Hmmm, I think we should sue the auto-industry for saying don't drive into trees, lol.

In any case, this is probably a good time to get into AAPL since it'll keep the stock price low for a few days/weeks. Before taking a sharp turn up as new products are introduced.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by ngmapple

Stock is a down a few bucks (likely because of this pending lawsuit agains't Apple for the iPod) because apparently listening to music too loud is bad for your ears (Hmmm, like we never heard that before). And that Apple failed to warn consumers of this.

Hmmm, I think we should sue the auto-industry for saying don't drive into trees, lol.

In any case, this is probably a good time to get into AAPL since it'll keep the stock price low for a few days/weeks. Before taking a sharp turn up as new products are introduced.

I doubt the lawsuit affects share prices at all since it is frivolous and will never succeed.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    The stock is down becaus eit was way overvalued to begin with. Plus it is the beginning of February, most stocks are in the toilet for not hitting their numbers. I know Apple did well, but like I said much of that stock price was hype.