How to Remove 'Eject' Button a.k.a Dumbest Question Ever

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Top right of the screen, near the time display & spotlight button, I managed to get an annoying little 'eject' icon permaset to my account. I can't for the life of me find where I need to click in system preferences to make it go away. Sorry to bug you all with such a trivial matter but am at my wit's end trying to make it disapear?!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    Quote:

Originally posted by blackbeard

Top right of the screen, near the time display & spotlight button, I managed to get an annoying little 'eject' icon permaset to my account. I can't for the life of me find where I need to click in system preferences to make it go away. Sorry to bug you all with such a trivial matter but am at my wit's end trying to make it disapear?!

Have you tried ctrl-clicking it or command (apple)-clicking it?

--B
  • Reply 2 of 3
    lundylundy Posts: 4,466member
    Quote:

Originally posted by blackbeard

Hold down the command (Apple) key and drag the icon off the menu bar.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    lundy: Wow, thats so cool, thank you very much!