Mosr Alert! Mosr Alert!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Okay, come on now. Admit it. You still go there on occasion, when things are seeming a little slow...

Well, the latest is a doozie!

Quote:

iMac Gamer's Delight

2.xGHz "Merom" Core Duo w/4MB L2 cache

800MHz FSB

2GB RAM

Dual ATi X19xx GPUs w/CrossFire action

1920x1200 20" LCD w/8ms response

US$2,499.00

That's one crazy beotch...!

And if Apple put out an iMac like this, just imagine what their Quad Mac Pro workstations would be like...

;^p

Mmm...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 19
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    WTF

no 23"???
  • Reply 2 of 19
    itsmeitsme Posts: 15member
    Wuaaahahaha... as multiple times before MOSR is reporting from its own reality.

A few days ago, ASUS and Gigabyte announced, that they won't produce ATI Graphiccards with two GPUs on it.

IF a Gamer iMac will see the light, it will have a single GPU.
  • Reply 3 of 19
    I didn't know MOSR still existed.
  • Reply 4 of 19
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    I think I'll start a rumors site. It doesn't look all that hard.

"Reliable sources say Apple to target 'hungry' demographic with all luncheon meat , 'deli' edition iMac!"

"Apple preparing top-secret-set-top-iPod-pop-top-flip-front-tip-touch-set-back appliance bombshell, code named 'jimminy cricket', insiders say."

"Jobs in talks to purchase Midas Muffler chain, plans to add oil changes and tire rotation to Apple Care policies in bid to befuddle rumor sites".

"Subway chain to add Apple mini-stores, offer full slate of condiments for new iMac Deli edition".
  • Reply 5 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

"Reliable sources say Apple to target 'hungry' demographic with all luncheon meat , 'deli' edition iMac!"

"Apple preparing top-secret-set-top-iPod-pop-top-flip-front-tip-touch-set-back appliance bombshell, code named 'jimminy cricket', insiders say."

"Jobs in talks to purchase Midas Muffler chain, plans to add oil changes and tire rotation to Apple Care policies in bid to befuddle rumor sites".

"Subway chain to add Apple mini-stores, offer full slate of condiments for new iMac Deli edition".

• Reply 6 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

You should start one...I'd believe the rumors you put out before I'd believe the crap MOSR puts out. There are better chances of 'deli' edition iMacs than anything MOSR has ever peddled.
  • Reply 7 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by kim kap sol

You should start one...I'd believe the rumors you put out before I'd believe the crap MOSR puts out. There are better chances of 'deli' edition iMacs than anything MOSR has ever peddled.

they nailed the cube,

but that's probally because some guy with some stupid name like "worker bee" posted it on some forum...

i just don't seem to remember which forum, though

[edit] damn korsakow-syndrom [/edit]

[edit2] don't forget that guy of "DVForge". i forgot his name (no, it was not korsakow)

just like rolo now, the guy got flaimed to death for publishing everything he heard as fact on his website

but he had the G5 mobo's and the 30" cinema display right, though... months or almost a year before it was released (30"display), iirc [/edit2]

[edit3]

jack campbell

[/edit3]
  • Reply 8 of 19
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacRonin

Okay, come on now. Admit it. You still go there on occasion, when things are seeming a little slow...

Yes. I admit it. When I need to read some good Mac jokes, I take the route to MOSR. Perhaps Crazy Apple Rumors should buy them; MOSR would become their technology division.
  • Reply 9 of 19
    Quote:

Well, the latest is a doozie!

That's one crazy beotch...!

And if Apple put out an iMac like this, just imagine what their Quad Mac Pro workstations would be like...

;^p

Mmm...

LOL!!! Okay, so the gamers can have a mega system to play exactly what? The carbon patched Starcraft? Oh now wait, Sims Dog and Pony Show... Hmmmm, how about Shockwave Tetris. Oh, I got it... Unreal Tournament 2004 or Battlefield 1942!

LOL...

oh wait, those all run just fine on my Dual G4 1.25 Gig with stock Radeon 9000.
  • Reply 10 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by BigMcLargehuge

LOL!!! Okay, so the gamers can have a mega system to play exactly what? The carbon patched Starcraft? Oh now wait, Sims Dog and Pony Show... Hmmmm, how about Shockwave Tetris. Oh, I got it... Unreal Tournament 2004 or Battlefield 1942!

LOL...

Well, it's pretty cool that Pony Show works on the Intel Macs considering it's you favorite game.
  • Reply 11 of 19
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    On your site, don't forget to say something like "American Technology Research analyst Shaw Wu said there is "potential risk" that Apple's yet-to-be announced new and improved entry-level iPod will not incorporate components from semiconductor maker, SigmaTel Inc."

Translation: There is a random analyst that says there might not be components from a particular company in Apple's unannounced vaporware. Hah, you'd have to be a fool to post that on your site!

Oh, wait...

• Reply 12 of 19
    macroninmacronin Posts: 1,174member
    I still harbor a belief that Ryan Meader (of MOSR) and the infamous rolo are one and the same...

Just compare the syntax...
  • Reply 13 of 19
    buckeyebuckeye Posts: 358member
    Quote:

I still harbor a belief that Ryan Meader (of MOSR) and the infamous rolo are one and the same...

CONFIRMED!
  • Reply 14 of 19
    kcmackcmac Posts: 1,051member
    Quote:

I'm with ya. MOSR did not update his site once during the whole MacWorld event. Rolo was just a little too busy writing in a couple of our favorite forums. It was the busiest and most productive he has been for ages. And not once did he plead for money or complain how his servers were struck by lightning or some other oddity...
  • Reply 15 of 19
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    I have not been to MOSR on purpose in a few years. I have hardly read it sense it's first exciting year of bullsh*t. I have followed links from here to there to see what a person is referring to on occasion, but that is the extent of my MOSR experiences. It's a bigger waste of time than coming here.
  • Reply 16 of 19
    gugygugy Posts: 794member
    I think Rolo works at MOSR!
  • Reply 17 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by gugy

I think Rolo works at MOSR!

i don't.

i think rolo is just a poor chap who thought he could increase his popularity index by sharing what he had heard.

after mwsf06 everybody including rolo knew it was bs.

(what an ass would actually believe apple will start selling crappy plasmatelevisions, with sucky resolution and higher energy consumption than a ford f350)

pathetic
  • Reply 18 of 19
    kolchakkolchak Posts: 1,398member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kim kap sol

He can name it MOSH. Mac OS Humor. Or maybe even MacOnion.
  • Reply 19 of 19
    atariatari Posts: 22member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BigMcLargehuge

LOL...

How about upcoming titles like Quake4?

Not that I have any faith in MOSR,but Crossfire is indeed a reality.