test your mouse skills

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 2 of 9
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    I don't know which is worse: The exercise itself or the parent doing that to his kid.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    dmzdmz Posts: 5,775member
    Anders, just for that, you're going to that special part of hell reserved for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    iposteriposter Posts: 1,560member
    Quote:

Originally posted by dmz

Anders, just for that, you're going to that special part of hell reserved for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

the special hell....

*pulls out his Firefly DVDs, after stabbing Anders repeatedly for posting that link*

• Reply 5 of 9
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    You know, this thread got me thinking about the nature of being scared. Every year, around Halloween, I avoid going to haunted houses. It's not because I'm scared easily, but because I'm not scared easily when I know the premise of the haunted house, movie, book, whatever is to scare me.

It would be interesting if someone could come up with a "haunted house" around Halloween where it is not publicized as such. You go there and are put through these different tasks of concentration, getting your mind off of the environment around you. It's then that you get the bejeezus scared out of you. The first time or two of that happening, would be a surprise, but then it'd be known to the attendee that this is, in fact, a haunted house. Friends who know the "inside info" would take their unsuspecting friends to this place and it would all be kept on the down-low from people who haven't been there.

I don't know, it might work. I'm wondering if the place could only have one year of effectiveness before the cat's out of the bag. You'd certainly have to "reinvent" it from year to year, changing the subject matter, publicity, etc. so that people don't tie it to being the same establishment as previously.

Hmm....
  • Reply 6 of 9
    celcocelco Posts: 211member
    Anders

Been away from AO for a while. Now know why. U bastard. Special Hell i think not... r you looking to head up hell. Its members like u that make AO and AI sooo

interesting.

Im sending this one to all people who do very little with their day...
  • Reply 7 of 9
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    well, there's a few extra years in therapy right there for that kid in the you tube video. as an adult, i can wrap my head around the nature of it quicker because i have a lot more frames of reference.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    What are you all talking about?

PS: The wireless APple mouse is crap. I can´t pass screen number two.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

What are you all talking about?

PS: The wireless APple mouse is crap. I can´t pass screen number two.

damn you