Samsung A900 (Blade) Bluetooth and USB question

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Whenever I try sending mp3's to my phone using the USB, I always get a message saying that the MEDIA folder cannot be modified. I tried doing the same thing on a friend of mine's PC and I didn't have any problems with it so I was just wondering if this was just a problem with Apple computers or am I just doing something wrong?

Also, when I try sending mp3's using Bluetooth>Get Files, I get a message saying "Invalid FTP Request." I have already tried changing the FTP folder and it still doesn't work.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Are you running 10.4? I've read that Tiger alters the way USB mass storage devices are used, giving a "read only" message.

As for Bluetooth, have you tried selecting the file first and then selecting "send to BT device"?

Check out www.sprintusers.com and search for A900. I've been thinking about getting an A900, but Sprint/Samsungs non-integration with iSync is a bummer for me.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by k squared

Are you running 10.4? I've read that Tiger alters the way USB mass storage devices are used, giving a "read only" message.

As for Bluetooth, have you tried selecting the file first and then selecting "send to BT device"?

Check out www.sprintusers.com and search for A900. I've been thinking about getting an A900, but Sprint/Samsungs non-integration with iSync is a bummer for me.

Yes, I am running on 10.4.5.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by themachines04

Yes, I am running on 10.4.5.

Well then, there you go. Maybe send feedback to Apple then?

www.sprintusers.com will answer all your questions...and then some.