Biggest Jerk in the world

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
No, this isn't a thread about Bush...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/03/kidney.dad/index.html

This guy has a 25 year sentence, has a son that needs a kidney transplant so he pleads to be let out to help his kid. Instead he runs off to Mexico with his girlfriend, maybe to run in the American Deadbeat Dad contest Fox will probably be showing next season.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    What a pinhead
  • Reply 2 of 6
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    My philosophy is this: If I don't break the law, do drugs, smoke, or drink heavily, I'll have a lot less to worry about. I don't have a mug shot or finger prints on file ANYWHERE, and I'd like to keep it that way.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    Biggest Jerk?

--B
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Keeps the kidney, doesn't go to prison, and won't have to pay child support when the kid dies...

Seems like a win-win-win situation from his end to me... The judicial system is fucking stupid for expecting him to come back.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

My philosophy is this: If I don't break the law, do drugs, smoke, or drink heavily, I'll have a lot less to worry about. I don't have a mug shot or finger prints on file ANYWHERE, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Don't they take your finger prints when you are born? Or is that feet?
  • Reply 6 of 6
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    they should find him in Mexico and cut out his kideny and another vital organ as payback. It is people like that that just make us have to go to war with the terrorism.