Drag/Drop tunes NOT in iTunes Library??

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I have a Nano 2.0 . In the iTunes library under source there is a copy of our Limewire index which are all mp3 files by the way. It's titled 'Administrators Limewire Index" I think.

If you bring this up, you CANNOT drag and drop songs from this library into iPod. How then do I get those songs into iTunes' main library w/out burning individualy onto a disc? Songs will come in as "Track #", total pain.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    find out where the files go on your hd when you download them and open them manually. they should import into the itunes library.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    ak1808ak1808 Posts: 108member
    And don't run Limewire on Windows as the Administrator.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacSuperiority

find out where the files go on your hd when you download them and open them manually. they should import into the itunes library.

I went at it for quite some time. I found where L/Wire is putting them and when I go to import that file, it just reproduces everything that's already under sources w/out any sign of the library....?
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by ak1808

And don't run Limewire on Windows as the Administrator.

This may be helpful. I am using Windows XP and the default file is Administrator. Should I move all the L/Wire files to a different folder?

Thanks,