Share price just went up over 5% !!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Don't overreact they'll probably go down again tomorrow. But just to let you who might have been worried about the shares know, they still can and will go up in the future!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    Oh, thanks. Suddenly we all lost out ability to read financial news, so this is more than welcome.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    I really didn't think this was the reason!

WHAT ?? 5% for this!!

Yet the shares have gone down a lot for bollocks reasons!>Here<
  • Reply 3 of 7
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Could the the reason be that someone just stopped selling stocks to pay his taxes and the mared no longer swims in AAPL?
  • Reply 4 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Could the the reason be that someone just stopped selling stocks to pay his taxes and the mared no longer swims in AAPL?

Could be! I'm confused by the second part of thet sentence though!

Approaching 6%
  • Reply 5 of 7
    chris cuillachris cuilla Posts: 4,825member
    I am wondering too. Short of any real news that has been reported I suspect a few contributors:

1. The volume thing is potentially good news because it maybe torpedos the lawsuit.

2. Anders could be right...insider sell-offs stopped/slowed.

3. I read somewhere today that the Apple/Apple suit might be just about using the Apple (Computer) logo in the iTMS. This could be bad reporting, or it could indicate a much more narrow interpretation of things...favorable to Apple (Computer).

4. The optimists saw an opportunity with AAPL hitting $58-ish and started buying.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Could the the reason be that someone just stopped selling stocks to pay his taxes and the marked no longer swims in AAPL?

fixed
  • Reply 7 of 7
    chris cuillachris cuilla Posts: 4,825member
    The " target="_blank">Washington Post thinks it has something to do with the EU, Microsoft, Windows Vista and anti-trust.