Midtown NYC Apple Store Cube Revealed

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Sorry if this should go into another thread. I did a cursory search and couldn't find a fitting thread.

Here are some more pics of the Cube in Midtown Manhattan. The store is due to open by the holiday season. The cube was designed by Steve Jobs and is the property of Apple. When the lease for the space expires the cube will go to Apple.

I will post more pics as I find/take them.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    tdnc101tdnc101 Posts: 109member
    Quote:

Originally posted by TednDi

Sorry if this should go into another thread. I did a cursory search and couldn't find a fitting thread.

Here are some more pics of the Cube in Midtown Manhattan. The store is due to open by the holiday season. The cube was designed by Steve Jobs and is the property of Apple. When the lease for the space expires the cube will go to Apple.

I will post more pics as I find/take them.

Awesome, thanks a ton. I was really wondering what the cube was going to look like, and so far it looks pretty cooll.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by TednDi

Did Steve Jobs really design it? If thats true that would be really cool... SJ the architect 8)

btw I thought it was going to be open by May? Could you please post some info about the place if you have it, thanks!
  • Reply 3 of 4
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Darth_Apple

Did Steve Jobs really design it? If thats true that would be really cool... SJ the architect 8)

btw I thought it was going to be open by May? Could you please post some info about the place if you have it, thanks!

May? That seems too soon. But what the hell do I know.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Only trouble is there's no ventilation system so it gets really hot inside.

Steve, you know, wanted it to be completely silent.