Official Warning

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
Some members, and I meet a strange safari window

"to view this page, you need to log in to area "Auth only" on moutachouik.spymacdisk.com."

Beneath that is the usual log on with the name and password boxes, which are not filled out.

Until further investigation, I think that nobody should fill the boxes : it could be a trick to obtain password codes.

Thanks for your undestanding

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Oooooh scandal, skullduggery, intrigue!

How exciting.

So how did you get in?

More to the point (because you probably used the Super Top Secret "I can tell you where it is but I'll have to kill you afterwards" Admin's Entrance), how does the average Joe get in to read the warning without being turned into a pillar of salt or banished to PO for all eternity or whatever evil lurks within the rogue login page. I detect a fatal flaw in your theory M. Powerdoc.

• Reply 2 of 8
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    I honestly think it's nothing but a case of "user didn't figure out how to upload image in a way that makes it publicly available".
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chucker

I honestly think it's nothing but a case of "user didn't figure out how to upload image in a way that makes it publicly available".

Can't you find some other forum to be a wet blanket on? We never get to have any intrigue around here anymore.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Fine, how's this: it's actually a Nigerian group of scammers that teamed up with the Russian commie mafia and THEY ARE GONNA SCREW US OVER, RAPE OUR CHILDREN AND KILL US ALL!!!
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Quote:

Fine, how's this: it's actually a Nigerian group of scammers that teamed up with the Russian commie mafia and THEY ARE GONNA SCREW US OVER, RAPE OUR CHILDREN AND KILL US ALL!!!

Yay! But no, if the Russian mafia are involved they'll kill you but I'll be sold into prostitution.

Sucko buddy!

Of course, the Nigerians just want our Macs and bank account numbers. Ergo, seeing you're a dead man, I think you should give me your Mac/s now for safekeeping. I guarantee they'll find a loving home with me in the Turkish brothel.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Ok that's good : thanks for the info, you will get a cookie
  • Reply 7 of 8
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazychester

Yay! But no, if the Russian mafia are involved they'll kill you but I'll be sold into prostitution.

Sucko buddy!

Of course, the Nigerians just want our Macs and bank account numbers. Ergo, seeing you're a dead man, I think you should give me your Mac/s now for safekeeping. I guarantee they'll find a loving home with me in the Turkish brothel.

Well I think I killed the spy(mac) evil IMG

Good to see you around here Crazychester
  • Reply 8 of 8
    vox barbaravox barbara Posts: 2,021member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

Well I think I killed the spy(mac) evil IMG

Good to see you around here Crazychester

Yeah, where the hell did she lurk around? Madame

with pleasure. Btw, why did she pick on this particular thread, hm.