Insanely Great - What's Next?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Other than a July/Aug Pro machine...I don't see anything else rumored or on the plate for this year....

iPhone - maybe in december-ish

iPod Video (full screen) december-ish

So ....are we gonna be bored with only simple updates to existing products or have our socks knocked off soon with something unexpected?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    bergermeisterbergermeister Posts: 6,784member
    With Steve and Company on the job, I highly doubt that we are going to be bored. If nothing more, at least a few wow!-level Apple Stores.

Now that the notebook line has levelled out at 13", I hope for a tablet of some kind.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    111adam111adam Posts: 14member
    My guess is that they will come out near the end of november/start of december, just in time for christmas!!!
  • Reply 3 of 5
    mr. dirkmr. dirk Posts: 187member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sandau

Other than a July/Aug Pro machine...I don't see anything else rumored or on the plate for this year....

iPhone - maybe in december-ish

iPod Video (full screen) december-ish

So ....are we gonna be bored with only simple updates to existing products or have our socks knocked off soon with something unexpected?

Any iPods that are meant to take part in the Christmas-buying season will be out by the September-October timeframe that we saw last year with the iPod nano and the 5th gen iPod.

Until then? Intel-based PowerMacs, presumably in August... The real question is, what about June and July?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    111adam111adam Posts: 14member
    fair point about the iPods, i as looking at some release dates for previous iPods, they are all october/spetember and march/februrary!!
  • Reply 5 of 5
    DVR with MovieStore Access! ...by way of an enhanced mini-mac!

I know an exec said something about this a few months back, but it was your typical "at this time" type of statement.