Evidence that Astrology was right all along

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/05..._flare_stroke/

If it proven - well thats so cool!, not that people are having strokes, but that nature and its fundamental forces effect us in many more ways than modern science ever acknowledged.

We've lost all the magic in the world, and sold our shallow souls to fundamentalist religion and corporate greed. I hope its true and it makes people wake up and reunify themselves in nature.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,322moderator
    "A Slovakia doctor..."

People from countries like that are attention seekers. Remember the girl who could see inside people's bodies - she was from a poor country too.

I'm not necessarily saying he's wrong - it's just an observation.

I've no doubt that celestial bodies have an effect on people. How else do you explain morning wood? It depends whose celestial body you've been dreaming about I suppose.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Marvin

I've no doubt that celestial bodies have an effect on people. How else do you explain morning wood? It depends whose celestial body you've been dreaming about I suppose.

• Reply 3 of 6
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    This isn't astrology, it's being subjected to high amounts of electromagnetic radiation.

God, people jump to stupid conclusions sometimes. Use your fucking heads.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    skatmanskatman Posts: 609member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MarcUK

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/05..._flare_stroke/

If it proven - well thats so cool!, not that people are having strokes, but that nature and its fundamental forces effect us in many more ways than modern science ever acknowledged.

We've lost all the magic in the world, and sold our shallow souls to fundamentalist religion and corporate greed. I hope its true and it makes people wake up and reunify themselves in nature.

The key here is to know what exactly "modern science ever acknowledged" and what a person who doesn't really understand how science works tell you what "modern science ever acknowledged". If you want to know the former, you'll read primary scientific literature... if you want to know the latter, you'll read The Register. Just don't confuse the two.

The fact that evolution and humans are affected and intimately tied to stars has been aknowledged by science a LONG TIME AGO! How could we not?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Marvin

"A Slovakia doctor..."

People from countries like that are attention seekers.

Prejudiced much?