iTMS update Soon?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
The iTunes store hasnt really updated any chance of something soon?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacsRbetterthanPC

The iTunes store hasnt really updated any chance of something soon?

There's an update coming tomorrow, don't ask me how I know as I can't reveal my sources. Actually I made it all up, but I suspect we'll get one soon.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    benjamin_rbenjamin_r Posts: 265member
    How is this Furture Hardware?

b.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    I'm beginning to suspect that we mods are seeing different titles on forums than the users, given how many threads we've had to place in the correct room lately.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ireland

There's an update coming tomorrow, don't ask me how I know as I can't reveal my sources. Actually I made it all up, but I suspect we'll get one soon.

• Reply 5 of 7
    benjamin_rbenjamin_r Posts: 265member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

I'm beginning to suspect that we mods are seeing different titles on forums than the users, given how many threads we've had to place in the correct room lately.

I think its the alphabet/reality-bending googles we mods wear. We probably should take them off so we can see that the "Future Hardware" thread actually reads "Put everything to do with anything in here" thread!

b.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by benjamin_r

I think its the alphabet/reality-bending googles we mods wear. We probably should take them off so we can see that the "Future Hardware" thread actually reads "Put everything to do with anything in here" thread!

• Reply 7 of 7
    bwhalerbwhaler Posts: 260member
    Well, it should be in the next couple of weeks ahead of the Nike+ product line.