what is entourage

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
ok, i know it is for email--i use it. i had never heard of it before using office v.X though...is this the equivalant of outlook? is there an entourage for PC?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    [quote]Originally posted by sickmiller:

<strong>ok, i know it is for email--i use it. i had never heard of it before using office v.X though...is this the equivalant of outlook? is there an entourage for PC?</strong><hr></blockquote>

No entourage for PC. It is simply a 'rebranded' version of Outlook.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    sizzle chestsizzle chest Posts: 1,133member
    It's not exactly equivalent to Outlook, but it's similar. I like Entourage for X better than Outlook in many ways, but (as many have noted) it does need true Exchange interoperability.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    jobesjobes Posts: 106member
    sorry, the original post is an inane question. If you bought Office v.X you would know what it is. RTFM

if you didn't buy it, why didn't you go to <a href="http://www.microsoft.com/mac"; target="_blank">the MS mac web page</a> and read about it.

and as office v.X was being described as the 'poster child' for OS X 10.1 last year, there are probably more reviews of this software than almost anything else for X out there (photoshop7 being the possible honorable exception)

so why not use a search engine, or some mental processing power ....