HDTV Help

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
I am planning on buying a rear-projection HDTV soon. I was curious if there are any websites that review these televisions regularly. I checked CNET, but the last review they had on the website was for TVs released in 2005. I am hoping to see something that is more updated. Even if there are websites with good forums that I can ask for help in. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by TrojanShawn

I am planning on buying a rear-projection HDTV soon. I was curious if there are any websites that review these televisions regularly. I checked CNET, but the last review they had on the website was for TVs released in 2005. I am hoping to see something that is more updated. Even if there are websites with good forums that I can ask for help in. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

AVSforums.com this is a forum for AV hobbiests...LOADS of great info on everything from TVs to power cleaners to cables to speaers to well, anything, and if you are thinking of satalite for the new toy may I recomend DBStalk.com
  • Reply 2 of 2
    coreycorey Posts: 165member
    Quote:

Originally posted by TrojanShawn

Thanks!!

AVSfourm.com is the place to go. I warn you to search for the info you want before posting a question. Because so many people go there and post without looking to find the answers, many there will rightly flame you or ignore you if you don't look around first.