Software Updates

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
This past sunday I had a software update, I was so excited because it was my first time. Anway, I was wondering what it included. I noticed that security had a fairly large size and so did Java Script. I was hoping that there would be an article on it, but I didn't have any luck. So how about it, what happened in this update?

Updates:

J2SE 5.0 Release 4

GrageBand Update

iDVD Update

iPhoto Update

iMovie HD Update

Keynote Update

Pages Update

iWeb Update

QuicktTime

Security Update 2006-003 (Intel)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    Quote:

Originally posted by maimezvous

This past sunday I had a software update, I was so excited because it was my first time. Anway, I was wondering what it included. I noticed that security had a fairly large size and so did Java Script. I was hoping that there would be an article on it, but I didn't have any luck. So how about it, what happened in this update?

Updates:

J2SE 5.0 Release 4

GrageBand Update

iDVD Update

iPhoto Update

iMovie HD Update

Keynote Update

Pages Update

iWeb Update

QuicktTime

Security Update 2006-003 (Intel)

Looks like one from a while back???

Check this out. It will have all you need to know.

http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/
  • Reply 2 of 4
    maimezvousmaimezvous Posts: 802member
    Thank you. All of the updates were done a while ago. But why would my MacBook update on sunday? I have had it since June 3rd and my sys preferences checked for updates every week.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    Quote:

Originally posted by maimezvous

Thank you. All of the updates were done a while ago. But why would my MacBook update on sunday? I have had it since June 3rd and my sys preferences checked for updates every week.

My iBook and MBP were do that until I got up to 10.4.5 or 4. Either way, it sucks. That gives you more reason to check this site daily for the next great update. 10.4.7 should be here anyday.

You know you have problems when you are stoked for a point release.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by aplnub

My iBook and MBP were do that until I got up to 10.4.5 or 4. Either way, it sucks. That gives you more reason to check this site daily for the next great update. 10.4.7 should be here anyday.

You know you have problems when you are stoked for a point release.

I won't have a problem at all checking this site. I, too, can't wait for the update. I also want to see what Leopard is going to bring. I most likely won't be getting Leopard anytime soon, but it's still exciting.