Serene Aquarium for Mac Ships!!!

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I found this post on macnn and i wanted to spread the work.

Macattack said it best so i hope he doesn't mind if i just post his quote. I have to agree too PLEASE buy a copy if this interests you. This was the only, _ONLY_ i say, program that i was jealous of on windows. At first they were not going to do a mac version but enough of us begged. Support these guy if you like it. They are amazing and i would love to see that they get so many mac sales that they will do more!

[quote]Not sure how recently this was posted there, but one of my dream Windows ports has come true...the absolutely gorgeous Aquarium screensaver from the Windows XP Plus package is now available as a beta from SereneScreen's website.

More information can be found at their Mac OS X Beta page.

A direct download link is here.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend OS X users support this beta program by purchasing a key code. Seeing this screen saver run on my G4 Cube, especially on a Studio Display, is truly a treat...it is beautiful and photo-realistic. Now the next step would be to see if Apple can include it in OS X 10.2!!

Enjoy!

P.S. As an aside, I also discovered that the Aquarium art work was designed by legendary Amiga artist Jim Sachs...as always, nice work Jim! <hr></blockquote>

Check it out it is GORGEOUS!!! But i am having a problem with the screensaver version on a PBDVI. (Its beta still)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    keyboardf12keyboardf12 Posts: 1,379member
    yep. restarting fixed the prob. it looks best in screensaver mode.

off to buy my copy!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    robbyrobby Posts: 108member
    send it to apple feedback. maybe well see it in 10.2
  • Reply 3 of 5
    keyboardf12keyboardf12 Posts: 1,379member
    ok just did.

mmmm letterbox aquarium that i don't have to clean.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    kaboomkaboom Posts: 286member
    I'm actually too lazy to find the site. Put a link in there and I might go.

(not to lazy to create a new post though )
  • Reply 5 of 5
    dwsdws Posts: 108member
    Here's a link to the OS X beta download page:

<a href="http://www.serenescreen.com/Order/indexmac.asp"; target="_blank">http://www.serenescreen.com/Order/indexmac.asp</a>;