What's the best "Game" strategy for apple?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Inspired by the title of SquireM's topic. It's fairly common knowledge that it's one of the biggest switcher excuses out there. And the game rumors of late, have us all suspecting apple is working on something. So, if you were Steve Jobs, how would you try to help sovle this problem? What would you do?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ireland

that it's one of the biggest switcher excuses out there.

Is it? I don't think so.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    hanenthanent Posts: 19member
    I think Steve is up to something with this 'game' thing.

But I think he knows that bringing full game support to mac isn't what your average mac users want.

Mac users don't care about computer games, cause they know it's better on the gaming consoles..it's the window users who are crazy about computer games.

So then what is Steve doing with this game thing? I think he's going to combine the capabilities of mac and console games..as we know of rumors with the Sony..I think it's a good strategy.

It's certainly going to be something no one has thought of, but what that will be is a mystery...
  • Reply 3 of 5
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    It's here and IT'S CALLED BOOT CAMP
  • Reply 4 of 5
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

Originally posted by hanent

I think Steve is up to something with this 'game' thing.

But I think he knows that bringing full game support to mac isn't what your average mac users want.

Mac users don't care about computer games, cause they know it's better on the gaming consoles..it's the window users who are crazy about computer games.

So then what is Steve doing with this game thing? I think he's going to combine the capabilities of mac and console games..as we know of rumors with the Sony..I think it's a good strategy.

It's certainly going to be something no one has thought of, but what that will be is a mystery...

What are the Sony rumors?
  • Reply 5 of 5
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    That, because the PlayStation 3 processor is an odd form of PPC, OS X will automagically run on it.