The ULTIMATE evidences that Vista hopes to be what Mac OS X Tiger IS (Very Funny)

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
The subject explains it all --

The video linked below shows a mac os x desktop with the sound of a demonstration of windows visita.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=funny+videos

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    As funny as it is, this thing has been around for a while and has many threads dedicated to it on AI alone.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Apple needs to put MacOS X on tv now, before most, and I mean most people, that have NOT even SEEN MacOS X, see some time in the future and think "MAC copied Windows".
  • Reply 3 of 5
    That is GOOD.

Makes me glad (smug even?) that I went and bought an old G4 Dual 450 a coupla days ago instead of upgrading my Duron 1200 PC when I got some spare cash...
  • Reply 4 of 5
    1337_5l4xx0r1337_5l4xx0r Posts: 1,558member
    I think OS X speaks for itself. It's flattering that the M$ Vista of tomorrow is the OS X of a few years ago. I also think that a lot of improvements have been held back for 10.5... I think Leopard is going to open up a can of whup-ass on the PC world. I don't think it's a coincidence that it will be coming out when Vista will b e coming out. I think it will make for unfortunate, obvious direct comparisons by reviewers in PC mags, etc.

And that video is just as hilarious today as it was when it came out (~6 months ago)!